Dentures are a time-tested restorative solution to help patients retain the full function of their teeth as well as their bite. Dentures are a safe and effective way to replace missing teeth. Our patients at Dental Group of Evergreen park ask about dentures to see whether they are a good fit for their needs. Wearing dentures has pros and drawbacks, just like any other dental solution, and whether or not they will work for you is primarily determined by your lifestyle and the goals you have for your appearance, including the function of your smile.
Dentures can be made to be either removable and permanent, with removable dentures being supported by your natural teeth, and permanent dentures being supported by dental implants. When it comes to implant and denture procedures, our team at Dental Group of Evergreen Park provides sedation dentistry to patients who require and request it.
Dentures can replace teeth in a non-invasive fashion, whether you require a full or partial set. There is no need to be concerned about surgery, as temporary dentures can be fitted right away. This is a simple and quick solution. A cosmetic dental operation, on the other hand, should be considered if you want something that feels more natural.
Our team at Dental Group of Evergreen Park has decades of combined experience providing patients with top-rated dentures as well as dental implants, helping patients fully restore their smile and make full use of their jaw while also protecting their bite and long-term oral health.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF DENTURES
Our team is able to offer several different types of dentures to patients in our Evergreen Park dental facility that each provide different servicing advantages to patients in different sets of circumstances:
- Immediate Dentures: Immediate dentures can be placed immediately following tooth extractions for patients who possess the jawbone strength and density required for dentures. This process allows patients to receive new teeth immediately, hence their name, and these patients do not go through any period where they have temporary dentures.
- Implant Retained Dentures: For patients who prefer a more permanent solution and a tooth replacement method that helps to preserve their jawbone and bite, implant-supported dentures utilize the incredible technology of dental implants while also providing the convenience of dentures in that they can help replace many missing teeth with a single appliance. Implant-supported dentures can often be placed with only a few dental implants, which also help to support the jawbone and overall bite strength and functionality.
- Partial Dentures: For patients who still possess natural teeth, partial dentures only replace a few missing teeth and are supported by existing natural teeth. These appliances are fully customized to
- Denture Relines: Dentures are made specifically to match the natural shape of your gums to ensure a comfortable and firm fit. Unfortunately, not every dentures team takes the time necessary to make sure that this fit is provided when manufacturing and creating dentures. Our team at Dental Group of Evergreen Park is capable of performing relines and reshaping in order to provide dentures patients with their most comfortable dentures fit yet.
- Rebase and Repairs: Rebasing and dentures repairs are necessary for patients who have experienced damage to their dentures or who are in need of the base of their dentures being reshaped in order to make for the best possible fit and seal in order to keep food particles from making their way under the dentures. Our team is able to provide reshaping and rebasing to dentures patients to help them gain the best possible experience from their dentures!
CALL OUR TEAM OF DENTURE PROVIDERS TODAY
Whether you’re an existing dentures patient who is looking for repairs to an existing set of dentures, or you’re a brand new dentures patient looking to learn which dentures solution is best for you, speak with our team of veteran dentures providers at Dental Group of Evergreen Park today to explore our vast array of services related to dentures!
Top-Rated Dentures in Evergreen Park, IL – Affordable Dentures Near Me – Dentures Dentist in Oak Lawn & Evergreen Park